The basement laundry room project continues at a pace normally associated with turtles, snails or perhaps even sloths. The past couple weeks I've been working on it somewhat more frequently and progress is being made.
I took timeout from the basement to redo a closet in the bedroom that Karmen used for years. Took out some lathe & plaster and two bats. Not the baseball type bats either. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the bats but if I'd had a camera in hand, the best photo would have been Brenda madly making her escape from the bedroom when one of the bats came flying out of the closet toward her. I finished the closet remodel, so back to the laundry room it is.
After sanding some of the drywall joint compound a couple days ago, I came upstairs. Brenda sent me directly to the shower. I didn't even get a chance to give her a hug first!